Experienced, Caring And Affordable

Portland Pendente Lite Relief Lawyer

Last updated on September 12, 2023

Any party to a divorce, legal separation or paternity case, may petition the court for an award of “temporary relief.” Courts generally refer to this as “pendente lite” relief. A pendente lite relief request is framed through an Order to Show Cause and is used to address issues such as temporary custody, family support, child support, spousal support, possession of the family residence, use of vehicles and other issues which need to be addressed prior to entry of the final judgment.

We can help you obtain temporary relief for your family. Call The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at 503-223-8441 or Contact Us for a free consultation.

Paul F. Sherman Is An Experienced Pendente Lite Attorney For Temporary Custody And Support Issues

Paul F. Sherman has over 35 years of experience in obtaining temporary or pendente lite relief for his clients in Oregon, Washington and California.

Many of our clients need to obtain temporary relief during divorce, separation or custody proceedings to address issues such as:

Temporary relief may be entered by stipulation or order of the court in the form of a Limited Judgment. These orders provide a mechanism for enforcement of temporary support and custody issues during the pendency of your case.

Contact Paul F. Sherman For Expert Advice On Pendente Lite Relief In Your Case And Get The Temporary Relief Orders You And Your Family Deserve.

The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman have over 35 years of vital experience in obtaining the temporary relief and pendente lite orders you and your family need during the pendency of your case.  We are determined to get you the best possible outcome on your case. We offer personal service with proven results. We are experienced, skilled and affordable.

We know you have questions, and we have answers. If you need more information about the use of pendente lite or temporary relief orders in your case, contact The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at 503-223-8441 or Contact Us for a free consultation with an experienced Portland divorce and family law lawyer.