Aggressive and Effective Representation for Family Law Cases in Oregon, Washington and California
Family law issues are often intense and complicated, requiring representation from a skilled attorney. Paul F. Sherman provides our clients in Oregon, Washington, and Califiornia with quality legal services in complex family law matters. Clients rely on Mr. Sherman to pursue fair arrangements through litigation, arbitration or mediation.
Comprehensive Family Law Services In Portland, Oregon, And Vancouver, Washington
At The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman, we pursue effective agreements for families experiencing the transition of a divorce as well as those that have already gone through that transition and need to make changes to the divorce decree. Mr. Sherman approaches each client’s needs individually, understanding that their concerns and goals will be different. Our firm provides legal services to clients with issues such as:
- Divorce and legal separation: We handle all matters relating to the divorce or legal separation of a couple, including property division, child custody and parenting time arrangements, child support and spousal support.
- Modifications: Known as post-decree modifications, these changes to the original decree become necessary when there is a material change in circumstances. A material change can include a new job, going back to school or a change in the children’s needs.
- Enforcements: When one party is not following through with the divorce decree, we can help. Clients rely on our firm for enforcement of judgments and orders, including spousal support, child support and the follow-through of agreements regarding property division or the sale of a family residence.
- Relocation: Relocation often requires a change of custody, modification of an existing order or a new parenting plan.
- Paternity: These issues can include establishing or denying paternity for the purpose of determining child support, parental rights, child custody and visitation agreements.
- Protective Orders: Helping clients with temporary emergency custody orders and dealing with domestic violence. If you are being abused or if you face a false allegation of violence, we can help. Our firm will assist you in obtaining an order of protection or defend you against one if you have been wrongfully accused of family abuse.
- Out of State Judgments: Helping clients register prior Out-of-State Custody, Parenting Time and Child Support orders for modification and enforcement.
Contact Paul F. Sherman For Expert Advice On Your Family Law Matter And Get The Results You And Your Family Deserve
Paul F. Sherman has helped our clients effectively resolve their family law issues for over 30 years. We are dedicated to getting you the best possible result on your family law matter. We offer personal service with proven results to every client. We are experienced, skilled and affordable.