Experienced, Caring And Affordable

Experienced And Effective Child Support Enforcement Lawyer

Last updated on September 12, 2023

Lingering anger and resentment are not uncommon following a contentious divorce or custody action. Unfortunately, these negative emotions often compel individuals to defy court orders. If you are being denied the benefits that were awarded to you in a divorce, separation or custody case, you may be entitled to get relief through contempt or other enforcement proceedings.

We can help you enforce your judgment. Call The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at 503-223-8441 or Contact Us today for a free consultation.

Contempt or other enforcement proceedings may be used to enforce a judgment or court order requiring a specific act by the other party. Such actions routinely involve the refusal to pay spousal support, family support or child support, the refusal to pay unreimbursed medical expenses and other material issues set forth in the judgment or court order. The court has the power to hold a party in contempt of court for willfully disobeying a judgment or court order. The contempt statutes provide a wide variety of relief and sanctions including attorney’s fees designed to gain compliance of the offending party.

Paul F. Sherman Is A Skilled And Effective Enforcement Of Judgments And Civil Contempt Attorney

Spousal Support Enforcement Attorney

For more than 35 years, Paul F. Sherman has been successfully representing clients in a variety of enforcement proceedings, including contempt and orders to show cause. We have helped our clients enforce judgments in cases which involve:

Paul F. Sherman has substantial experience in prosecuting and defending all types of enforcement proceedings.

Contact Paul F. Sherman For Expert Advice On Enforcement Of Judgments And Civil Contempt Proceedings And Get The Results You Deserve

The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman have decades of vital experience in enforcing judgments in family law cases.  We are determined to get you the best possible outcome on your case.  We offer personal service with proven results.  We are experienced, skilled and affordable.

We know you have questions and we have answers. If you would like more information about contempt proceedings or enforcement of judgments in your family law matter, contact The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at 503-223-8441 or Contact Us for a free consultation.