Experienced And Effective DUII Lawyer Helping Clients With Drunk Driving And Other Criminal Charges
At The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman, we are here to help you deal with the unintended consequences of an impending divorce or night on the town, such as being charged with DUII or impaired driving. We are here to help you successfully resolve your DUII, avoid jail and move on with your life.
Let Paul F. Sherman Help You Resolve Your DUII
Driving while under the influence of intoxicants, commonly known as DUII (also known as DUI or DWI) or drunk driving is generally a Class A Misdemeanor with a maximum penalty of one year in jail and a $6250 fine and a one year driver’s license suspension. You can be arrested for DUII for merely having alcohol on your breath or for driving while under the influence of prescription medication or marijuana if you are deemed “impaired” by the arresting officer. There is a zero tolerance (0.0 BAC) for minors driving under the influence of alcohol or marijuana.
At The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman, we provide affordable and effective legal assistance to our clients charged with DUII and other crimes. We routinely provide our clients with expert advice regarding:
- Your tickets; the court process, license suspension appeals, and hardship permits;
- Representing you in an appeal of your implied consent license suspension (the suspension you face for failing or refusing a breath or blood test);
- Appearing with you at ALL court appearances (in some counties a retained attorney can waive your first appearance altogether);
- Completing the diversion petition; affidavit of eligibility, and your petition to enter a plea of guilty or no contest;
- Entering your plea;
- Defending you against additional charges (reckless driving, criminal mischief, hit and run, failure to perform the duties of an operator, failure to blow, eluding a police officer, vehicular manslaughter) you may face, if any;
- Provide you with valuable advice on successfully completing the diversion requirements so you can avoid mistakes which result in failing diversion and ending up with a DUII conviction; and
- Taking your case to a trial on the merits.
Contact Paul F. Sherman For Expert Advice Regarding Your DUII Or Other Criminal Charges
We know you have questions, and we have answers. If you would like more information regarding DUII or drunk driving, call The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman today at 503-223-8441, or Contact Us to schedule a free DUII consultation. You do not have to face this difficult situation alone. We are here to help.
Visit our blog the Oregon Legal Guide for an extensive in depth discussion of our DUII and Diversion practice.