Experienced, Caring And Affordable

Temporary Orders for Family Support – “Pendente Lite Relief”

On Behalf of | Feb 11, 2011 | Child Support, Divorce, Family Support, Separation, Spousal Support

A divorce can take months and sometimes even years to get resolved by the Court.  Most people simply cannot wait that long and need a quick decision or Pendente Lite Relief regarding child custody, visitation, the cars, the house – or most often – money for support right away.  They need a Temporary Order or “Limited Judgment” for family support and expenses.

Let us help you obtain the temporary orders you need for your case.  Contact Us at (503) 223-8441 for a free consultation.

In Oregon, Temporary Orders for support are authorized by ORS 107.095. Pendente Lite relief may be ordered in a pending dissolution or separation.  The order may include provisions on:

  • Custody and visitation
  • Support
  • Occupancy of the Family Home
  • Use of vehicles and other property
  • Payment of Expenses
  • Suit money

A temporary order will remain in effect until the dissolution judgment is entered or until further order of the Court.

Obtaining the proper temporary orders for your case from the outset is crucial.  Call the Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at (888) 824-2151 for expert advice on Temporary Support Orders or Contact Us for a Free Temporary Family Support Order consultation.