The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman - Portland Divorce Lawyer

Portland Grandparents' Rights Attorney

Experienced Third Party Custody Lawyer

In today's society, grandparents and other third parties are often intimately involved in the raising of minor children. Serious drug and alcohol addiction, emotional instability and abuse issues may require grandparents or other third parties to intervene on a child's behalf. In such cases, it is in the best interests and welfare of the minor child to have a grandparent or third party take custody or provide substantial parenting responsibilities.

We can help with your grandparent rights or third party custody issues. Contact Us at (503) 223-8441.

Contact Paul F. Sherman for Advice on Grandparent Visitation and Custody

We know you have questions, and we have answers. If you would like to learn more about grandparent rights or third-party custody, call the Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at (503) 223-8441 or Contact Us for a free grandparent rights or third party custody consultation.

The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman represents divorce and family law clients throughout Oregon, Washington, and California. Our experienced Portland divorce and family law attorney represents individuals in metropolitan Portland, Aloha, Beaverton, Gresham, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Tigard, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Clackamas, Boring, Canby, West Linn, Tualatin, Sherwood, Newberg, Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Longview, St. Helens, Scappoose, Sandy, Astoria, Seaside, Lincoln City, Newport, Hood River, Bend, Redmond, Eugene and throughout Multnomah County, Washington County, Clackamas County, and Clark County.