Portland Enforcement of Divorce Judgments Attorney

Child Support Enforcement Lawyer

Lingering anger and resentment are not uncommon following a contentious divorce or custody action. Unfortunately, these negative emotions often compel individuals to defy court orders. If you are being denied the benefits that were awarded to you in a divorce, separation or custody case, you may be able to get relief through contempt or other enforcement proceedings.

We can help you enforce your judgment. Contact Us today or call the Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at (503) 223-8441 for a free consultation.

Contempt or other enforcement proceedings may be used to enforce a judgment or court order requiring a specific act by the other party. Such actions routinely involve the refusal to pay spousal support, family support or child support, the refusal to pay unreimbursed medical expenses and other material issues set forth in the judgment or court order. The court has the power to hold a party in contempt of court for willfully disobeying a judgment or court order. The contempt statutes provide a wide variety of relief and sanctions including attorneys fees designed to gain compliance of the offending party.

Spousal Support Enforcement Attorney
Paul F. Sherman is an Experienced Enforcement of Judgments Attorney.

Paul F. Sherman has been successfully representing clients in a variety of enforcement proceedings, including contempt and orders to show cause. We have helped our clients enforce judgments in cases which involve:

Paul F. Sherman has substantial experience in prosecuting and defending all types of enforcement proceedings.

Portland Civil Contempt Attorney
Contact Paul F. Sherman for Expert Advice on Enforcement of Judgments

We know you have questions and we have answers. If you would like more information about contempt proceedings or enforcement of judgments in your family law matter, contact the Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at (503) 223-8441 or Contact Us for a free enforcement of judgments consultation.