The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman - Portland Divorce Lawyer

Portland Child Relocation Attorney

Experienced Child Relocation lawyer

Unfortunately relocations are an ever-increasing reality of modern society. Many parents are required to move because of their jobs, military transfers or to obtain employment. Relocations present a particularly delicate issue to divorcing couples or unmarried parents who have a formal custody order or parenting time plan. Most often, the relocation renders the current agreement useless or unreasonably expensive to follow. State laws dictate what procedures must be followed when a parent is attempting to move or to prevent a parent from moving with your children.

We can help solve your relocation problems. Call the Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at (503) 223-8441 or Contact Us for a free child relocation consultation.

Paul F. Sherman is an Experienced Child Relocation Attorney

Paul F. Sherman recognizes the impact that a relocation can have on the most important thing to you and your family, time with your children. We have successfully helped clients with cases involving:

  • Obtaining Court authority to allow the relocation to occur
  • Negotiating a new parenting plan
  • Creating a long distance parenting plan
  • Changing custody to the non-relocating parent
  • Stopping an improper relocation

Paul F. Sherman has the experience necessary to address your relocation issues and to protect your parental rights.

Contact Paul F. Sherman for Expert Advice on Your Child Relocation

We know you have questions, and we have answers. If you would like to learn more about child relocations or drafting long distance parenting plans, call the Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman at (503) 223-8441 or Contact Us for a free child relocation consultation.

The Law Offices of Paul F. Sherman represents divorce and family law clients throughout Oregon, Washington, and California. Our experienced Portland divorce and family law attorney represents individuals in metropolitan Portland, Aloha, Beaverton, Gresham, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Tigard, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Clackamas, Boring, Canby, West Linn, Tualatin, Sherwood, Newberg, Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Longview, St. Helens, Scappoose, Sandy, Astoria, Seaside, Lincoln City, Newport, Hood River, Bend, Redmond, Eugene and throughout Multnomah County, Washington County, Clackamas County, and Clark County.